Discover a Solution to Alleviate Persistent, Daily, and Irritating Knee Pain Without the Dependency on Shots and Pain Relievers.
When knee discomfort arises, it’s common to attribute it to aging or wear and tear, hoping it will resolve on its own. The cause might be unclear, and the pain persists without improvement.
Know that you’re not alone. In our physical therapy center, knee pain is a prevalent issue we encounter. We realize that living with knee pain brings up numerous questions. Most patients want answers to queries like:
"Why Is This Happening To Me?" Or "Why Does My Knee Pain Continue To Worsen After Enduring It For Six Months Or More?"
There’s a widespread belief that knee pain will naturally fade away. However, many individuals continue to grapple with it, and it often intensifies over time.
Can You Relate To This Situation?
Perhaps you’ve sought medical advice, only to be advised to rest, take pain relievers, and return if there’s no improvement. After six weeks, you may find yourself back at the doctor’s office, receiving a stronger prescription and a knee brace.
Has This Ever Been Your Experience?
It’s possible you’re feeling bewildered because various people have offered conflicting advice. You might think you should rest to alleviate the pain or perform specific exercises to find relief.
Navigating through this confusion can be daunting, and it’s no wonder that many individuals put off addressing their knee pain. Unfortunately, some even resign themselves to living with it, believing it’s an inevitable part of life that must be accepted.
Do You Find Yourself Relating To These Scenarios?
If You're Currently Dealing With Knee Pain, Here Are Seven Additional Reasons Why It Might Be Lingering Longer Than Expected:
1. You initially anticipated the pain would fade away naturally, but it persisted.
2. Despite seeking medical advice, rest and pain relievers didn’t provide lasting relief, only temporarily masking the discomfort.
3. Suggestions from family or friends that knee pain is an inevitable part of aging may have led you to accept it as an unavoidable consequence.
4. Previous attempts to address the issue with other healthcare professionals or physiotherapists may have proved unsuccessful.
5. You’ve tried using knee supports to alleviate the pain, but they didn’t provide relief.
6. Resting seemed like a logical step, especially if your knees were swollen and intensely painful. However, you continue to experience daily irritation.
7. You may have experimented with exercises recommended online, only to find them uncomfortable and ineffective.
If any of these situations sound familiar, we’re here to help. We invite you to schedule a call with our Physical Therapists in Dorchester, Massachusetts, to explore potential solutions for your knee pain.
It’s a positive step that you’ve explored various approaches to find relief, as it brings you closer to discovering what does work. Click the link below to arrange a complimentary call with us.
Our goal is to offer you sound advice, at no cost and with no obligation to book further appointments. We aim to assist you in making an informed decision about your next steps.
What Steps Can I Take to Alleviate My Knee Pain Quickly?
1. Make the decision to seek assistance: Opting to rest and hoping for knee pain to spontaneously vanish is not an effective approach. Instead, take the proactive step of seeking help from a professional.
2. Engage in targeted exercises: Following a tailored set of exercises prescribed by a physiotherapist can aid in reducing pain and enhancing mobility.
3. Avoid assuming awkward sitting positions: Prolonged periods of sitting with bent knees can lead to uncomfortable, unnatural positions for your knees. Incorporating strengthening exercises for improved posture, alongside hands-on treatment, can expedite your journey to regaining mobility.
4. Receive hands-on physical therapy: Physical therapy has demonstrated effectiveness in addressing knee pain. The team at PT 617 Physical Therapy & Performance LLC is poised to guide you towards a more active, pain-free lifestyle.
If you’re interested in discovering how PT 617 Physical Therapy & Performance LLC can support you in alleviating knee discomfort, start with a complimentary, obligation-free appointment at our Dorchester, Massachusetts clinic.
"How Can Consulting a Physical Therapist at PT 617 Physical Therapy & Performance LLC Expedite Relief from Your Knee Pain - in Just a Matter of Days?"
Our team of Physical Therapists is dedicated to helping you lead a life free from chronic knee discomfort. If you’re interested in learning more about our rates and availability at our Dorchester, Massachusetts clinic, click the button below and complete a brief form.